Short Headband Human Hair Wigs, Water Wave Wigs, Kinky Curly or Kinky Tight Wigs for Women and Girls - 6 Inch Brazilian Remy Human Hair, Glueless, Full Machine Made. Density 150%.
Beginner Friendly, Easy to Style, Use & Maintain
Protective Hair Styles
Versatile/Style as you want
Texture: Water Wavy, Kinky Curly or Kinky Tight/4C
Suitable Dying Colors: Darker Color Only
Origin: Mainland China
Material Grade: Remy Hair
Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
Cap Size: Average Size/Adjustable
Colors: Natural Color/Black
01.Before washing, pls comb the hair from top to end gently and make sure it is tangle free
02. Soak the hair into warm water with mild shampoo for around 5-10 minutes
03. Then you can comb it with your fingers to get rid of dirt.
04. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush.
05.Certain items should not be brushed .
06. Please don't use an iron or dryer. Let it air-dry so as to prolong it's lifetime.
- Fill the Spray Bottle. Fill the spray bottle with fabric softener. ...
- Spray the Wig. Place the wig on the wig stand and spray the fabric softener evenly over the entire wig. ...
- Let Sit for 30 Minutes. ...
- Rinse With Cool Water. ...
- Gently Ring Out Excess Water. ...
- Comb It to Restore Its Shape.
How To Make Your Wig Less Shiny:
Dry shampoo will dull any shine on your wigs, you can apply it the same way you would to own hair.
Make sure you use the right tint for your hair.
Dry shampoo will build up just like any other product. To avoid excessive buildup, make sure to clean your wig 8 to 10 wears.
You can also use a dryer sheet. The small pieces you toss into the dryer with your laundry can help tone down the shine on your wig. Poke the bristles of a wide tooth comb through a dryer sheet. With the sheet touching the hair, work the comb through in sections. A dryer sheet may not work like dry shampoo, but it does work.