Texture: Glueless full machine made
Occasion: Daily use, office, party, cosplay
Colors: Natural Dark Black, Grey, Cool Silver Grey, Rose Pink
Suitable Dying Colors: Darker Colors Only
Origin: Mainland China
Material Grade: Remy Hair
Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
Cap Size: Average Size
- Fill the Spray Bottle. Fill the spray bottle with fabric softener. ...
- Spray the Wig. Place the wig on the wig stand and spray the fabric softener evenly over the entire wig. ...
- Let Sit for 30 Minutes. ...
- Rinse With Cool Water. ...
- Gently Ring Out Excess Water. ...
- Comb It to Restore Its Shape.
How To Make Your Wig Less Shiny:
Dry shampoo will dull any shine on your wigs, you can apply it the same way you would to own hair.
Make sure you use the right tint for your hair.
Dry shampoo will build up just like any other product. To avoid excessive buildup, make sure to clean your wig 8 to 10 wears.
You can also use a dryer sheet. The small pieces you toss into the dryer with your laundry can help tone down the shine on your wig. Poke the bristles of a wide tooth comb through a dryer sheet. With the sheet touching the hair, work the comb through in sections. A dryer sheet may not work like dry shampoo, but it does work.