Women's Wig - 2 Tone Grey White Ombre Synthetic Short Layered Curly Hair Wig. Puffy Bangs, High Temperature Fiber, Casual Wear, 130% density, 9 Colors Available.
Wigs Type: Regular Wig
Wigs Length: Short
Style: Daily Use
Material Grade: High Temperature Fiber
Items per Package: 1 Piece Only
Feature: Daily Use
Cap Size: Average Size
Can Be Permed: Yes
Feels like human hair and scalp, true-to-life in every detail.
Comfortable for daily wear; No damage to your own hair.
The inner design is adjustable, so you are able to adjust the size for an ideal fit; The hooks inside the wig are fully adjustable to fit all sizes.
Easy wash and care.
Material: High temperature fiber.
- 100% Brand New
- Weight: About 180 g
- Color: Gray/white
- One size fits most
- Synthetic wig
- Great for costume Cosplay, fancy ball and sports-themed events
- Brightens up, excites and contributes to a happy atmosphere
- With elastic band for comfortable wearing
- Reusable and easy to be taken care of
- 1 x Hair Wig
- Free Shipping
Get rid of the wig shine. After you purchase the wig, you may feel as though the wig is too shiny for you. There’s a solution for a shiny wig. You can de-shine the wig or hair extensions. If a wig is too shiny it can look false so this is an important step. You can de-shine a wig or hair extensions by putting a little baby powder on it and work it through the wig or hair extensions. Only put a little bit of baby powder on the wig or hair extensions, otherwise it will look gray. Another way you get rid of a shiny wig is to wash it in fabric softener and water. The fabric softener will safely get rid of wig shine. Gently wash the wig in a tub of water.
Another Tip is to soak for 2 hours or more in 1/2 cup of Baking Soda and cold water. Cap side up. After soaking, rinse, shampoo and condition with synthetic hair products. Air Dry.
And, of course, washing, wearing and use will eventually remove the shine.
To Deodorize Synthetic Wigs or Extensions:
- Get large bowl or large container
- Buy bottle of Liquid fabric softener, any will do, but Downy is good
- Warm water and a Cap full of Fabric Softener.
- Let it soak for 24 hours - 1 day and 1 night
- Now using synthetic shampoo and conditioner, wash and condition
- Air Dry
- The wig is now Odor Free.